Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

The Greatest film of all time!

The Greatest film of all time!


We were assigned to produce a short film based on Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, This film is about 2 best friends going into parent counselling and to see if they can solve their problems and one of think that the other is cheating. This re-telling of the Merchant of Venice is how where the councillor is the Duke, Shylock-Aryan, Antonio-Levi and TJ is a character that is made to split them up.

When i mean Aryan is Shylock He is not actually him ,he's just the secret antagonist in the story because he makes Levi appear to be the antagonist.

We used high angle shots to capture them as weak or powerless, and over the shoulder to capture the talks of the conversation.
Things that really challenged me was not laughing, I can't have a straight face if it's something I feel comfortable with or I feel like I'm acting stupid which makes me laugh I also learned that biting my lip stops me from laughing and helps me stay as character.
I'll get a haircut so I don't look like a microphone in the film, I might try to get a better role and since I have done film I think next time I will be better prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about